Here are a few reasons your Credit or Debit card may decline:
- The billing address on your credit/debit card does not match the address tied to your Lowe's PreLoad account (addresses will need to match). When funding with your personal Credit/Debit card, you will have the option to select one of the addresses saved on file in your Lowe’s PreLoad account: either your Business Address or Personal Address. Select whichever one matches the billing address associated with your Credit or Debit card.
P.O. Boxes cannot be accepted as a valid Business or Personal address on your Lowe’s PreLoad account. If a P.O. Box is the billing address associated with your card, you may have to update this with your bank or use another method of funding. For other funding options, please click here.
To ensure the addresses match exactly, we suggest calling your bank/card institution to confirm the billing address they have on file. If any changes need to be made on your Lowe’s PreLoad account (example Street to St. or East to E.) please connect with our Support team 1-855-515-5214 or email@example.com
- Your Credit/Debit card does not allow these kinds of funding events. You may need to reach out to your credit/debit company to make sure these types of loads are allowed.
- Your Credit/Debit card may have a transaction and/or daily spend limit. We suggest confirming this with your bank/financial institution.
- You have insufficient funds on your Credit/Debit card account. We suggest confirming this with your bank/financial institution.
- If all the above have been confirmed with your bank/financial institution, please connect with our Support team 1-855-515-5214 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.