One of the great benefits of using the Lowe's PreLoad card is that you can keep track of all your business-related transactions. After you use the Lowe's PreLoad Card at a U.S. Lowe's location or make an online purchase, you can log in to your account and tag your transaction.
- Login to your Lowe's PreLoad account. You can login through your mobile app or desktop browser.
- On the YOUR CARD page, towards the bottom, you will be able to see all your untagged transactions.
- Select the transaction that you would like to tag.
- You will see that the transaction information pops up on the right. Select the Category that best describes your transaction. (to learn how to personalize your Categories please click here)
- Next, write a brief description of your transaction.
- Next, you can upload your Lowe's receipt. If you are on your desktop you will be able to select a picture file to upload. If you are on your mobile app, you will have an additional choice of 'Take Picture' right from your phone's camera.
- You are now done tagging your transaction. If you go into your History, you will be able to see your tagged transactions.
PRO TIP: As an administrator, you can see what transactions have or have not been tagged with an image and a description by your employee.
A transaction that has been tagged with a photo of the receipt will have a small "picture" icon beside the transaction.
A transaction that has been tagged with a comment will have a small "speech bubble" icon beside the transaction.
A transaction that has been tagged with both an image and description will have both icons.
A transaction that has not been tagged at all will have no icons.